Visipro 20-20 is a trusted and complete eye health supplement manufactured in the USA. The product contains tablets prepared using high quality and clinically tested ingredients that support eye health end vision.
The multi-ingredients present in the pills is clinically prepared to support your healthy diet. The proper intake of these pills ensures that you are getting all the required nutrients for your eyes and overall body.
Your eye health depends on many factors that include age, genetics, environment, lifestyle, and overall health, and the one solid defence to these problems is the proper intake of required nutrients.
VISIPRO 20-20 is rich in nutrients. The pills are scientifically prepared out using multiple high-quality clinically-tested ingredients that include Retinyl acetate(vitamin A), Ascorbyl palmitate(Vitamin c), Dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate(Vitamin E), Zinc oxide(Zinc), L-selenomethionine(Selenium), Zeaxanthin, and Lutein.
- Retinyl acetate(Vitamin A): Vitamin A is a proven nutrient for its effectiveness in combating oxidative stress on the eyes. Oxidative stress from free radicals causes Age-related macular degeneration(AMD) which is currently the top cause for eye blindness.
- Ascorbyl Palmitate(Vitamin C): It is also a key nutrient in fighting the Oxidative stress throughout the body and especially the eyes. It has been found that when combined with vitamin A and Vitamin E, it turns as a super solid antioxidant reducing the risk of AMD in the body.
- Dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate(Vitamin E): Vitamin E is known for its skin effects, but research has shown that regular intake of this nutrient leads you to better ocular health along with preventing eye diseases. When combined with Vitamin A and Vitamin C, it has shown some beneficial effects in reducing the possibilities of AMD.
- Zinc oxide(Zinc): It is a regularly used nutrient. It is very beneficial in the protection against the Macular degeneration when absorbed along with other nutrients.
- L-selenomethionine(selenium): Selenium is used for improving health and the integrity of the retina supporting ocular health.
- Lutein: It has been proven that lutein can affect eye health preventing macular disorder and cataracts. It also supports eye health of aged people and human donor eyes.
- Preventing Macular degeneration: The nutrients present in the tablets are proven for their effect against macular degeneration(AMD) and in supporting ocular health and eye vision.
- Preventing Night Blindness: The product contains vitamin A, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E which are very effective in fighting multiple diseases such as Night blindness, scurvy, and Berry Berry.